Example with table output
This script takes input vector data and one of its fields. The result is a table with summary statistics for a given field of the layer.
##Basic statistics=group ##Statistic table=name ##Layer=vector ##Field=Field Layer ##Stat=Output table Summary_statistics <- data.frame(rbind( sum(Layer[[Field]]), length(Layer[[Field]]), length(unique(Layer[[Field]])), min(Layer[[Field]]), max(Layer[[Field]]), max(Layer[[Field]])-min(Layer[[Field]]), mean(Layer[[Field]]), median(Layer[[Field]]), sd(Layer[[Field]])), row.names=c("Sum:","Count:","Unique values:","Minimum value:","Maximum value:","Range:","Mean value:","Median value:","Standard deviation:")) colnames(Summary_statistics) <- c(Field) Stat <- Summary_statistics
Script lines description
- Basic statistics is the group of the algorithm.
- Statistic table is the name of the algorithm.
- Layer is the input vector layer.
- Field is the name of a field from Layer.
- Stat is the name of output that will be created and returned to QGIS.
- Create data.frame with calculated statistics and assign correct row names.
- Give the data.frame correct colname, the name of the field.
- Assign the created data.frame to output variable (Stat).
The output will be presented in QGIS as a table.